Microsoft Windows 365 is the world’s first Cloud PC. Microsoft Windows 365 securely streams your personalized Windows desktop, apps, settings, and content from the cloud to any device.
Microsoft Windows 365 combines the power and security of the cloud with the versatility and simplicity of the PC. From contractors and interns to software developers and industrial designers, Windows 365 enables a variety of new scenarios for the new world of work.
Microsoft Windows 365 Business is for smaller organizations (up to 300 users) that want a simple way to buy, deploy, and manage Cloud PCs.
Your Windows in the cloud
Securely stream your Windows experience—including your personalized apps, content, and settings—from the Microsoft cloud to any device with your Windows 365 Cloud PC.
- Work anywhere. Pick up where you left off with your secure, personalized Windows experience on any device.
- Simplify management. Conveniently access and manage Cloud PCs anytime through windows365.microsoft.com.
- Access all your resources. Use popular business apps, custom and line-of-business apps, and all your data and content.
Scale your business with the power of the cloud
Microsoft Windows 365 Business can help you grow your business while reducing risk and managing costs.
- Increase productivity. Allow employees to work when and where they choose with Windows in the cloud streamed to any device.
- Minimize risk. Reduce security risks by storing and securing information in the cloud, not on devices.
- Manage costs. Stay within budget without compromising your business with fixed per-user pricing.
Set up and manage easily
Microsoft Windows 365 Business is simple to set up and deliver so you can stay focused on your team and your business.
- Get started fast. Quickly and effortlessly set up Cloud PCs for your employees.
- Streamline IT. Enjoy all the benefits of desktop virtualization without the typical costs or required IT expertise.
- Scale for your needs. Choose from a variety of performance options to suit businesses of any size.
Set your organization up for success with Windows 365
- Secure and versatile solutions for hybrid work. Support remote and distributed workforces. Work from anywhere with secure access to apps, tools, and company resources.2
- Bring your own PC. Easily enable employee-owned computers without the risk of unmanaged devices.
- Onboard temporary employees. Get limited-term team members up and running quickly with secure access to company resources, apps, and computing power.
What Devices does Microsoft Windows 365 Business work on?
- Most modern devices with an internet connection will work with Windows 365 including devices supported by Windows 10 and, when available, Windows 11, as well as Mac OS / iOS / Android. Certain features may require specific hardware.
- Microsoft Windows 365 only requires a device that includes the HTML5 browser, and a DSL connection, or a wireless internet connection capable of streaming a video. How much bandwidth you need will depend on the workload.